Preservation photocopier

I was sure this topic had been discussed before, but a search of the list
serv archives did not yield the information I was looking for.  Can anyone
give me the name? model? serial number? cost? of a photocopier that
qualifies as doing preservation quality photocopying?  Thanks.

Glenda B. Stevens
Senior Archivist
Texas Christian University
Box 298400