Re: NAGARA Clearinghouse Deadline

Greetings Roy,

I am sending along an article for your consideration. We took
photographs of the award recipients receiving their $$$$ checks. What
format is best for you? I will have contact prints and (though I haven't
done it before) should be able scan. Let me know at your convenience.
Thanks.

/Bill

Bill Milhomme
Field Archivist