Re: Archives budget

Craig is correct as regards acid-free materials. I guess I wasn't clear
enough. The departments should use normal everyday records storage cartons
for transferring the material. They don't have to purchase acid-free
materials.

Yes, do buy some tools. But don't hide them away. As a previous poster
pointed out the tools will start conversations, they are impressive.

If a department says they are to busy to do the inventory themselves THEN
you should offer to do it for them. That way they will see how easy it can
be.
I'm not pushing University Products, but here is the url for their website
http://www.universityproducts.com/
you can request a copy of their current catalog at their website.

Peter A. Kurilecz CRM, CA
Woodside Summit Group, Inc
Richmond, Virginia
Tel: 804-744-1247 extension 23