Searching for Ziegfeld Follies girl!

Hello everyone!

I'm searching for more information about an alumna who became a Ziegfeld
Follies girl and a silent film star.  Her name is Justine Johnstone.  She
married a Hollywood producer, Walter Wanger whom she divorced in order to
devote her full time to scientific research!

This information comes from an article, "The Girls Who Glorified Ziegfeld"
written by Adela Rogers St. Johns for The American Weekly June 30, 1946.

I'm trying to follow the steps from model - follies - silent film star -
research scientist.  Most national biographies do not include women, and
she's not in Notable American Women.

Any information you can give me on how/where to find more about her will be
welcome.

As always, your help is invaluable!

Ronnie C.

Veronica Colley Cunningham                      Tel:  518-274-4440
Archivist and Records Coordinator               Fax: 518-272-0292
Emma Willard School
285 Pawling Avenue
Troy, NY  12180