Re: Searching for Ziegfeld Follies girl!

Ronnie,

        >I'm searching for more information about an alumna who became a Ziegfeld
        >Follies girl and a silent film star.  Her name is Justine Johnstone.  She
        >married a Hollywood producer, Walter Wanger whom she divorced in order to
        >devote her full time to scientific research!
        >Any information you can give me on how/where to find more about her will
be welcome.

We have a very small file on Justine Johnstone here at the library.  If you
are interested in having copies made from the file, our research service
can help you.  The National Film Information Service (NFIS--pronounced
"niff-iss") does limited research for people who cannot come to the library.

You should call our main number 310-247-3000 and ask for Kristine Krueger
or Janet Lorenz.  Either one of them can help you.

Margie Compton

_______________________________________
Margaret A. Compton, M.L.I.S.
Assistant Photo Curator, Special Collections
Margaret Herrick Library
Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences
333 S. La Cienega Boulevard
Beverly Hills, California 90211
Phone: 310-247-3036, Ext. 266
Fax:  310-657-5193