Re: Measures of productivity

Dorothy,

I found the Billy Graham Center Archives 1999 Annual Report to be an excellent example of this.

Here's the site:

http://www.wheaton.edu/bgc/archives/ar/1999.html.

Best wishes,

Thomas Berry, Archivist
Historical Construction Equipment Association
16623 Liberty Hi Road
Bowling Green, Ohio 43402
419-352-5616
tberry@wcnet.org