Advice Needed

I am a graduate student in History(MA).  I do not intend to pursue a PhD in
History.  I intend to be an archivist.  I have the option of going the
thesis or non-thesis route.  If I go the thesis route I am also eligible to
have an "Archival Management Concentration" designation on my diploma.
This concentration would require me to take two courses:  Archival Theory &
Issues and Archival Methods & Practice.  In addition, I would be required
to complete a 300 hour practicum in an archival institution as well as  a
thesis on a topic of historical significance to me and my thesis committee.

If I choose the non-thesis route I, of course, do not have to write a
thesis.  I will also not be eligible to have an "Archival Management
Concentration" designation on my diploma.  I would still be able to take
the archival course work as electives but I would not be able to take the
practicum for credit, therefore, not eligible for the above designation on
my diploma.  (Sorry to be redundant, just trying to be clear on the
situation)

Presently, I am almost finished with my history course work.  I am leaning
towards the non-thesis option.  Again, I do not intend to pursue a PhD in
history.  I have also taken the two courses mentioned in my introduction:
Archival Theory & Issues and Archival Methods & Practice.  I am also
employed as an archival associate in an archives.  I have worked in this
position for 9 months and will continue to work at this archives after I
complete my requirements.  In this position I process collections, create
finding aids, provide research and reference services, prepare exhibits and
displays, create web pages and anything else that needs to be done.  (If
this was an official practicum I would have completed 1440 hours instead of
the 300 required hours)

Here are my questions:

Will I face any obstacles when I apply for employment as an archivist at
another institution if I choose the non-thesis option and therefore, will
not have the "Archival Management Concentration" designation on my diploma
even though I have taken all of the archival courses offered except the
practicum?  Will my work experience, archival course work,  and my M.A.
degree in history(non-thesis) suffice?

Please respond on the list or privately at ljenkins@mail.gcsu.edu

Thank you in advance for any advice.

                                Lamonica Jenkins