Re: Naming rights as a fundraising incentive

I think one can be imaginative in the use of naming rights.  Our campus,
like most I think, name buildings after larger donors, among others.  A
better practise may be to name a building after a donor for a limited
period of time.

This idea, I think, was used in naming Jacobs Field in Cleveland.  Someone
told me that the naming right was "leased" for 25 years.