Box labels

We use label holders from Light Impressions, they are a polypropylene
holder that you can slip in inserts. We use the computer to generate
plain paper labels and slip them in the holder. That way, when a box
"grows" or the contents are de-accessioned, we just change the
information on the label to represent the new contents.

Have never had problems (in 13 years) of labels falling off of boxes.
In fact, the boxes tend to get shabby looking so that I might need to
replace them first!

--Geri Solomon
   Hofstra University Archivist