Scanned material

We have begun to have request for scanned material, including documents and
photographs, on discs.
        What type of pricing structures are being used?
        Are there any different procedures or protections needed for this medium?
        Are there any new concerns that we should be aware of for distributing
materials in this fashion?

Thanks for your help.