Friday funnies

It's nice to know we're not alone and others are still on the job.
Easterners probably are ready to go home soon, but we're still
working away.  (Of course, we got up later, too.)  Today is the last
day of finals for us, and students won't be done until 4 p.m.  But,
it's nice and quiet on the old homestead.

Happy holidays to all, and a healthful and joyous new year.

Cheers,
Helene
Helene Whitson
Special Collections Librarian/Archivist
Curator, San Francisco Bay Area Television Archives
San Francisco State University Library
1630 Holloway Avenue
San Francisco, CA  94132
(415) 338-6217/1856