friday funnies

In keeping with the "Friday Funnies" theme here are a
few jokes I made up.  No doubt you'll be wondering why
I'm not a stand up comic.

Brandon

Two boys were talking
The first one said:  "I was looking through my sisters
drawers."
The second one said:  "Oh really?"
"Yes."
"What did you find?"
"Underwear!"
"Yes, I have some of that, too."
"Ohhh, really."
"Yes."
"That's interesting."

2 boys Jim and Joe are sitting talking.  It is the end
of the school year.

Jim:  Have a good summer.
Joe:  Yeah, you too.  And don't let your meat loaf.
heh heh
Jim:  Actually, I don't eat meat, but I have an
energetic tofu loaf
recipe that's divine.
Joe:  Hmmm, ok.

Jim and Joe were talking.

"Jim,"  Joe said.  "I've worked for the government for
a long time."
"Hmmmm, really?"
"Yes, really."
"That's interesting."
"Yes it is, isn't it."
"Yes indeed.  Where did you work?"
"For the government."
"You already said that, where did you work"
"Don't talk to me like that."  Joe pulled out a gun
and shot Jim.
"Oh, the Post Office.  Arrrrrrgh."

Three geneticists were talking.

One said:  Look this mouse has grown its scrotum on
its head!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The second one said:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The third one said:  Hahahahahahahahahahaha . . .
snooooort . . .
hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And they lived happily ever after.

2 little boys were talking.
The first one said, "I wanna be a cowboy when I grow
up."
The second one said, "a cowboy?"
"Yes, a cowboy!"
"Oh, ok."

2 little boys were talking
the first one said, "Did you know there might have
been life on mars?
the second one said, "Mars?  You mean the planet?"
 "Yes."
 "Oh, I see."

 2 little boys were talking by the side of the road
the first one said "hey, Joe?"
The second one said, "My names not Joe it's Jack."
"Oh, I thought it was Joe."
"No, Jack."
"Ohhhh. Well, see you later, Jack."

2 little boys were talking.
The first one asked: "Have you ever seen a horse
snort?"
The second one said: "no I never have seen a horse
snort."
"Yeah, well, it's pretty disgusting, actually."