Re: Help requested concerning star drills

Where is this building located? Europe? UK? Knowing location would help, as
well as type of building.
There are many concrete associations. If the building is in Germany, I can
recommend a couple places there. If UK, I can recommend contacting someplace
in that country. As this is a steel-reinforced roof, that lends itself to
the reinforced concrete sources.  Advise please what country. Feel free to
reply off-list if you wish.

I'll contribute my 2-cent's worth as well on the change-in-reply matter. I
enjoy this listserve tremendously for the following reasons:  1) archivists
are very akin to librarians, and I share your regard for
records/information; 2) I occasionally help a listserve member; 3) I learn
something new every day, something I want to do until they plant me in the
ground; 4) the nuggets of information I glean from the listserve have helped
me respond to other queries I get; I have tucked away bits of info that
would have otherwise not been readily accessible to me. 5) The variety of
'stuff' on this listserve never ceases to amaze. Helps keep my grey matter
active. So what if a message is misposted once in a while. Haven't we all
dialed wrong numbers? Haven't we all misread an address or roadmap before?
A Cicero quote comes to mind: "He used to raise a storm in a teapot".

Sharon Lee Butcher
Reference Librarian
AEDC Technical Library
100 Kindel Drive, Suite C212