Job Posting

I would like to apologize to the list for submitting a job posting without
indicating the exact location.  On Friday January 19th, I submitted a
posting for a colleague , who is looking for an experience Archivist for the
Science Museum at Brookhaven National Laboratory.  I neglected to indicate
that Brookhaven National Laboratory is located in the United States.  We are
on the eastern end of Long Island in New York State.  The Laboratory is in
the Town of Brookhaven and is not too far the Hamptons at exit 68 North on
the Long Island Expressway.  Please accept my apology for not submitting
sufficient information in my original submission

Corene Wood
Records Management
Brookhaven National Laboratory
Information Services Division