Re: Music Collection

To Deborah Kennedy--

We would be very interested to know more about the collector's offer of
music dating back to the 1880s and including Civil War music.  We have a
significantly large collection of music from the 19th c. and as early as
the mid 18th c. (in all formats:  hymnbooks, songbooks, songsters,
broadsides, sheet music, programs, playbills, etc.) and would be very
interested in acquiring more materials like this.

Please forward the contact information to us if it is still available.

Thank you!

David Jellema
Center for Popular Music
Middle Tennessee State University