Record storage cartons Pt. 2

Greetings,

For those who wanted to know what came of my inquiry about records boxes, here is a synopsis of the replies as to favorite products.  I did notice a great deal of company loyalty, which is not surprising.

I received 15 responses and broke them down into most mentioned companies.  You will note that there are 17 in the results.  This is because in some e-mails more than one company was mentioned having a good durable product.

Hollinger: 5
Metal Edge: 4
Gaylord & Paige: 3 each
Conservation Resources: 2

Some concerns:
Slow shipping time
Lids that come off
Difficult to assemble

Thanks again to all who took the time to respond.  Your feedback was a big help!

Lynn

Lynn A. Smith, CA
Archivist
Hoover Presidential Library