Re: Watermarks for Photographs

Peter,

The Dallas Public Library adds watermarks to scanned photos, though we
didn't always.
If you want to look at some, our catalog can be found at
[http://catalog.dallaslibrary.org]. Login as "Guest."
On the search page, you can limit the search for photographs only (we have
app. 4000 online so far).

Michael C. Miller
Special Collections Librarian
Dallas Public Library, Texas/Dallas History & Archives
1515 Young St.
Dallas TX 75201
(214)670-1440
mmiller@dallaslibrary.org

"Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent." Isaac Asimov, Foundation.