Questions on Archival information and Copying of Same

Dear Fellow Archivists,
   This is especially for those of you in an academic setting! My
dean,department head and I are trying to set up policy for our ar-
chives and there are some questions regarding copying of archival
materials.
          1)Is there a limit on the number of items on a single
            subject that can be copied?
          2)Can multiple copies of each item be made or do you al-
            low only single copies to be made of each item?
          3)Do you charge your regular copier charge or more per copy?
          4)Does your archival staff do the copying or does the indiv-
            idual?
If you can answer these questions it would be a great help. Rest assured
that as we formulate policy I will be asking other questions. Thanks for
any help that you can give me. I definitely do appreciate it in more ways
then you'll ever know.
                              Barbara Ellyn Tuttle
                              Triton College Library Archives
                              E-Mail alumni@triton.cc.il.us