to a good home

Is anyone interested in 2 cartons of 78 speed phonographs? I found one date
of 1944. They are mostly records in albums, which contain a wild medly of
music from Gregorian chants to the irresistable title "Sally's Not The Same
Old Sally I left on the Ozark Trail".
Most of the records were produced by the Victor Talking Machine Co. The
artists range from Amelia Galli-Curci to Jascha Heifetz,and there is even
Edna St. Vincent Millay reading her own poems.
In addition! I have probably a complete set of vinyl 33 1/3 albums of the
plays of Shakespere. Many done by the Royal Shakespeare Theater. And a small
number of classical albums, such as the complete Beethoven sonatas, played
by Alfred Brendel.
If they fit your collection policy, please reply off-list directly to me.
Thanks.
Elizabeth Happy
ehappy@regis.edu
Regis University,