Video crews in the archives - policies

Dear List,

We are drafting a new policy regarding video crews
wishing to videotape stills in our archives. With begloved
archivists tendering the originals this can become quite
time consuming. Also, its often hard to determine billing as
some video producers like to shoot way more than they ever
use. We have thought about setting an hourly fee.

Usually we are user friendly to a fault, especially with
local producers.

Any interesting advice or links to written policies would be
greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

John Sanford