sheetmusic

Please note that we have NO INTENTION of disposing of either the lantern
slides or the hymnals.  It's really the published sheetmusic from the 20th
century that I am concerned with at present.  Sorry if I wasn't clear enough
about that in my earlier post.

Thanks for your comments, everyone. I did get names of some more folks to
contact, and please do not hesitate to get in touch if your repository
collects this kind of music. I'm going to my committee with the list's
advice and an estimate for the cost to re-house the materials. The committee
will probably make the final decision.        -Kobi