Re: pressure sensitive tape and pastes in book repair

I just came from a SOLINET Basic Book repair class, asking that very
question. The one conservator was not very keen on Filmoplast items, and
I've collected q few freebies at conferences. I can highly recommend that
you check SOLINET website for answers. Because of the tragedy this week, I
have left all such information at home. I can highly recommend that you take
at least a basic book repair class....you might do your collection more harm
than good otherwise...

Sharon Lee Butcher
Reference Librarian
AEDC Technical Library