From: Hamson, Susan
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2001 10:13 AM
Subject: Fwd: Light a Candle for Unity

This is all I will post on the subject just because I think it's a fine idea
and some of you may be interested, and then I'll unsubscribe for awhile.
Subject: FW: LIGHT A CANDLE FOR UNITY!
A business contact sent this piece to me, and I wanted to share it with you.
LIGHT A CANDLE FOR UNITY!
Though terrorists may have struck out at us as Americans, let us come
together and show our unity. Let us show that though we may have been hurt,
they cannot dim the light which burns in the hearts of all Americans.
ON THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 13, 2001 AT 10:30PM (Eastern Time), 9:30PM (Central)
AND 8:30PM (Pacific), walk out your door and light a candle or lantern to
show the world that our spirit burns bright. Gather with you loved ones,
friends, and neighbors and let your light burn in the night to show that we
are united and that we remain strong.
Please pass this on to anyone you know. Print it up and pass it to anyone
who may not have e-mail. Post it on message boards, anywhere and everywhere
there are PROUD AMERICANS.
LIGHT A CANDLE FOR UNITY!
The views expressed here are those of the individual author only and not
necessarily those of the Chemical Heritage Foundation.

The views expressed in this message are those of the author and not
necessarily those of the Chemical Heritage Foundation.