Re: Corporate Generosity

I agree generally with what you said.  That said, there are some corporations
that act like rogue elephants and lack social conscience.  I am a strong
champion of small business.

Archivists by and large are hopelessly liberal.  I suppose if they could cut it
in the real world, they wouldn't work in universities.  Political correctness is
a true form of intellectual tyranny.  It excludes every form of thinking that
isn't the "right" one.  Archivists have bought into this.

I have been tempted to flame the entire list lately, but what would be the
point?

Casey