Re: Good news, finally

I will go for another stranger than fiction one. Here in College Station, a friend was working out at the local wellness center. Reports had just started coming in. One of the workers, an older woman, got two phone calls in five minutes. One her husband said he was fine--he had been on the first floor of the WTC getting ready to go to a meeting. The second from her son who was at a meeting at the Pentagon to say that he was fine.  Apparently the women was not aware that either of them had been at those places since they had been on business trips and she was unaware of thier schedules.  That was really lucky.
Also I have two relatives, one in the AMEX building and another in the WTC. The one in AMEX said everyone was safely evacuated before the collapse and the other was on a business trip in CA.
Thanks to everyone for the good news. Joan