Serious Happenings

If anyone easpecailly Art Dostie who talks to space people all the time finds
out that anything serious is going to happen in the field of Librarianship or
Archives please let me know at once so that I can unscribe from the list..
Frankly I am tired of all these degreed people nervous about what a scince
major has to say..   Lighten up Folks it is not the end of the world and
there are far more serious things going on in our Lives to get " our Knicker
in a Twist" .. I apolgize if anyone already thinks that that is a gender
related slam... take a deep breath and go read the shelf list.