From: Angela Curran [mailto:acurran@AAFP.ORG]
Sent: Friday, May 03, 2002 9:21 AM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: Clarification regarding Digest Mode (was "too many emails")

If I understand it correctly, Digest mode causes you to get only one email per day from the listserv.  I'm on digest mode and that's what I get.  Also.......just a caution--there's MUCH more than a dozen per day, usually more like 40-50 messages (sometimes more than 100) and often there are so many that I can't read them all in my e-mail program and have to save them to a Word document.  But still, it limits the postings to one lump you can look at a day.  If I'm wrong and there is a way to split up the digest postings into 2 or 3 a day, I hope someone will correct me.