Re: Historic wallpaper conservation question

Valerie, I would suggest calling the Montana Historical Society. The can
put you in touch with the Montana SHPO. For more info, see their web site
at:

http://www.montanahistoricalsociety.com/departments/shpo/

I have visited and enjoyed touring Garnet Ghost Town. I hope you can better
preserve this unique Montana resource.

Robert

Robert Applegate, CA
Archivist
Nez Perce National Historical Park
Big Hole National Battlefield
39063 US HWY 95
Spalding ID  83540
phone: 208-843-2261 x142
fax: 208-843-2124

                      Valerie Schafer
                      <Valerie_Schafer@BL        To:       ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
                      M.GOV>                     cc:
                      Sent by: Archives &        Subject:  Historic wallpaper conservation question
                      Archivists
                      <ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.
                      MUOHIO.EDU>

                      06/25/02 05:32 PM
                      CST
                      Please respond to
                      Valerie_Schafer

Hello,

I was hoping for a little conservation advice

All ideas would be warmly welcomed. Thank you in advance for your insight
and your time.

Valerie Schafer

Valerie Schafer
Executive Director