Re: [SANET-MG] BBC NEWS | UK | England | Tyne/Wear | Researchers hail organic potatoes

Toward biocontrol of Phytophthora using the beneficial fungus
Pisolithus Tinctorius, which produces substances with antibiotic
activity contra Phytophthora, according to sources I found in
Medline (if I recall - I was using Uncover, I believe), a biomedical
database, in 1998. (I don't have the details on this computer).

where do you buy your beneficial fungus and any other life forms your raising when you make the tea what do you feed while brewing. what all goes into the tea?