Re: [compost_tea] Re: Soil Foods was SFI Soil Test Results-After a Year

From: Jeff Lowenfels <jeff_at_gardener.com>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 09:55:32 -0800

Dan asked about adding more organism food to soil drenches....

Dan, I like to add protozoa just before I soil drench....not organism food,=
 but organism feeders! It is my impression that this speeds up the impacts=
 of the soil drench, but I have not done experiments. The idea does fit wit=
h the whole soil foodweb concept of which CT is only part.

Cheers,

Jeff