[compost_tea] ACT Test

From: Judi Stewart <js_at_olympus.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 06:30:34 -0700

Jeff, thanks for that good news. Now we have a standard compost.

What are the next steps?

What will be the standard recipe for the size of the machine,
temperature, etc.?

Should ingredients be determined by SFI?

Should compost amounts be determined by SFI or the manufacturer of the
brewer?

Which one of you will take the lead and put this shebang together? (I
imagine there
would be e-mails off-list in handling this.)

Who out there is willing to participate in testing? Lurkers are needed
and wanted.

How many are participating and which brewers are included?

If the brewer manufacturers are not on this list will they be contacted
to join the test?

Judi