[compost_tea] Re: ACT Test

From: a1l2e3x4ar <xela_at_netgate.com.uy>
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2003 14:19:19 -0000

Bob:
Monsanto may well be the doom of agriculture in the 3rd. world...
my country, Uruguay, has just passed a bill (which is being contested
right now by some environmentally concerned parliament guys) to allow
the import of MON810 corn, which inhibits some plagues that DO NOT
EVEN EXIST here...
for those of you who have not made up your minds about the inherent
evil in genetically modified crops, I recommend you read Apr03 SFI E-
zine, point 4)...

alex

--- In compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com, Robert Norsen <bnbrew_at_y...> wrote:

> Did any of you watch 60 minute Sunday evening? What Monsanto did
to that little town in Alabama? I wish 60 minutes would do a like
number on what Monsanto and others in that business are doing to
agriculture world wide. Probably far more damage on a far larger
scale but nearly invisible to the world public. Protected in an
equal way. Our EPA proteced Monsanto instead of the people and the
ecology of that region. Bob

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/0PSxlB/TM