Re: wash station

Lots of good ideas from Wendy's post.  Thanks!

Here at Ash Grove Farm I'm lucky enough to have a cement patio next to the
house and root cellar.  We wash things with a hose on top of clean sheets
on the patio, then let them dry in the shade and move them into the root
cellar with wet sheets over the top and a fan blowing over the whole
arrangement.

I've also been delivering to members' houses, got pretty much blackmailed
into it this year -- offered to deliver to neighborhoods that had five
members, then got just five members in the whole town and nobody was
willing to drive the five miles to the farm and I wasn't willing after
working so hard to grow good stuff, to watch it rot in the bags waiting for
pickups that never happened.

Dori Green:  Writer, Farmer, Facilitator
Ash Grove Community Farm & Center for Sustainable Living
http://www.servtech.com/public/funfarm/index.html