Re: Small Farm Digest, a new free quarterly newsletter

A few days ago I Posted the following

>>To subscribe to an electronic version of the publication, send a message to:
>>Majordomo@reeusda.gov

>>In the body, type: subscribe smallfarm-mg

>>The Web site is located at http://www.reeusda.gov/smalfarm

I have been unsuccessful in subscribing. I posted the note before trying.

I got the info out of a Small Farm Newsletter - which I threw out, so I can't
follow up on this with the publication.

It may be that it is just in the works and will be posted later (?)

Anyway - sorry. If anyone has any other info on what is going on with this
please post. It seems like a good idea and I hope it floats.