Re: Small Farm Digest, a new free quarterly newsletter

I also tried unsuccessfully but asked for the list from majordomo (use
<list> as the body of the message) which returned (among many other
interesting entries) <smallfarm>.  By sending a <subscribe smallfarm>
message to majordomo@reeusda.gov I was able to subscribe.  So the
instructions are correct except for the <-mg> which should be left off.

H. Michael Simmons, Director
Community Garden Project
Bloomington, Indiana