Re: price structure

Having all your produce go to your CSA removes probably the most common obstacle to setting your share price like Sarah (and many others) recommend. If you add up your costs (include health insurance, child care, etc) and are afraid you can't raise your share that much, consider doing it over a few years, and share what you're thinking with your members.
Are people happy with the amt of food they're getting? We get lots of feedback to scale back our share size, which allows for growth in members instead of price.

If your price goes up, you might end up with a different mix of members--you might also consider working shares or a sliding scale so you still have economic/social diversity in your group.

Let us know how it goes!
Jeff Hall, Magic Beanstalk CSA, Ames Iowa