Re: enough already

I agree the the focus has drifted from what I assumed the purpose of the list
was supposed to be.
Accept it as fact, low acid foods improperly perserved, canned, bottled
whatever are susceptable to the growth of botulism.

I'm looking for:
1) Crop variety reccomendations and the amount to plant per share for a start
up CSA just east of Cincinatti,Ohio.
2) Sources for the best prices in drip irrigation equipment and tips on system
setup, filters, pressure regulators, etc. Particularly gravity fed systems
3) Marketing techniques that worked and didn't.

Peace on Earth,  David