Wheat and other Grains

I have a small CSA that I'm just really getting off the ground. Believe it or not I have has several request for whole grains.  I'd like to accomodate however I have on small,  large problem.  I don't have any way of threshing the grain short of the old fashion way of beating it in a bag.  Those of you already in the business know how little time we have already.  If any of you have any ideas on how to cut and tresh or know of places where a threshing device can be purchased reasonably I'd be more that greatful the hear from you.  A combine would be the ideal device  but I don't believe I could manuver it very well on my small 15 acre plot or cost justify it.

Thanks

Marv H
Badger Botanical Farms