Re: [seedsavers] Now several plants wanted and have plums, blackberries

Lawrence F. London, Jr. wrote:

> I have a type of heirloom mountain yellow table corn from NC. I will plant the seeds I have and if there's a crop will
> save some of these to exchange.

I think mine is the Limber Cob corn:
-Limber Cob seed corn by the lb, $1.25 + shipping. Miles Hamrick, Shelby 704-434-7988.

What variety could this bean be? Kentucky Wonder?
-Greasy long cut beans slightly sweet nut-like flavor, 8 ft plus vine length, 200 seeds, $6.50 PPD. Furman Ray
Nicholson, Hendersonville 828-692-2752.