Re: [seedsavers] Now several plants wanted and have plums, blackberries

Hi,

No, it's a very old greasy bean, probably a family heirloom. Called
"greasy" because it looks that way due to the absence of "hairs" on
the pods. These beans are usually pole types, and are usually tender
even when large, though they probably require stringing. Most of them
are very good eating.

I'd get some if I were you.

Elise