My first migrants of the season

Folks,

Having been out chasing butterflies all last weekend and not finding any
migrant birds at all except Ospreys and hawks. Today at work I was loading
my truck and a pair of Rough-legged Swallows flew by in the parking lot
together. I saw this same type of flight many times in the past 2 years at
or office. I believe they nest there in the large trailers across the
parking lot.

  I also saw what I believed was a first or second year Bald Eagle fly over
highway 1/64 near Crossroads in Cary as well.

Randy Emmitt
Rougemont, NC

Randy Emmitt Photography
http://www.rlephoto.com