Re: Bald Eagle near Greenville, NC

Hey Paula--

Sounds like you were crossing the Tar River. I don't know how far up river
the nesting eagles have come, but not far down river from Washington, and
over in Hyde County, you can find some eagle nests. In fact, I think they
were recovering down there before they hit Jordan Lake.

Ric Carter
Washington/Garner