New Ellenton, SC birds

Hi folks
           reply to capito@hotmail.com (not skua99)

This week has been busy with migrants on the Savannah River Station, New
Ellenton, SC; today topping it all off. I had a singing WILSON’S WARBLER on
Tinker Creek, and in the same area had a WORM-EATING WARBLER within 5 feet
or so of me and an ACADIAN FLY. Three YELLOW WARBLERS paid a short visit to
a brushy area near rt. 278 and lastly I found my second OVENBIRD nest of the
season and have about 25 singing males staked out.

Watch for this weekend and weeks fronts to put birds down. It looks like
good timing (for birders, not birds) as Florida shows a strongish movement.

Cheers

Paul Champlin
New Ellenton, SC
capito@hotmail.com