Warblers in my trees

Last evening a wave of warblers hit our trees on our
side of the hill in east Asheville. Most were a tad
too distant to ID. What we could ID were many
Yellow-rumps and a Palm. They're still out there
now...

A Carolina Wren dropped onto our porch railing this
morning with a plump moth. He kinda waved it around
and slammed it down and voila! the wings came off and
breakfast was served...

And the Towhees and white-throated sparrows are
filling the budding trees with familair voices...

Ah, spring...

=====
Gregg, lost in middle age and editor of "Gardens, Stars and Butterflies" an e-zine delivered twice a month to your
e-mail box
--->to subscribe, send an e-mail to
naturalworld-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
visit my website, cobwebbed? http://pages.prodigy.com/daddy