Conn Warbler in Duck, NC

Hi folks,
	Found some good migrants up in Duck yesterday afternoon and again first
thing this morning. My best bird was a very secretive and difficult
Connecticut Warbler! Also had Cape May, Blackpoll, Black-throated Blue,
Redstart, Black-throated Green Warblers as well as an Empidonax flycatcher
calling which sounded like probably a Least. Also some winter-type birds:
Brown Creeper, Winter Wren, both Kinglets, Tree Swallows, and a
Yellow-bellied Sapsucker. The area I was birding was the Founder's Ridge
area (where the Olive-sided Flycatcher was in May) just as you enter the
town of Duck.
	Jeff Lewis
	Manteo, NC