Re: Snowy Owl

J. Partrick wrote:
>I saw a Snowy Owl last night about 10 O'Clock in Chapel Hill.  It was >in
>the middle of the road in Summerfield Crossing where my wife and I
> >approached it (Male ?, Female ?) within fifteen feet....

  uhhhh, let's see... it's not April 1st??? Ivorybills, I believe in,
but Snowys in Chapel Hill! -- I'm pretty skeptical (partial albino
Barred???).
  Anyway, dying to hear of any follow-up to this report,
and if by remote chance there is any confirmation PLLLEAZE call
me immediately at work (942-0021) with info -- work just down
road from Summerfield and, with or without confirmation, will
probably take a drive-by on Tue. lunch hour.

Rob Gluck
Chapel Hill
thrush@hotmail.com