Re: Snowy Owl observer

on 02-05-02 at 23:04, shelley theye wrote:

>In the words of Gary Phillips, "Woohoo!!"<

Hey Now! you Go, girl!  ;-)

How 'bout y'all send whunadoze things down here? Even in the northern half
of Carolina y'all might hear a big ol'...

Woohoo!

;-)

Gary Phillips
Conway, SC
 Zone 8
walela@sccoast.net
"...where is the person, I ask, who, on observing this glittering fragment
of the rainbow, would not pause, admire, and turn his mind with
reverence..." (J. J. Audubon)