Re: Carolina Wrens bunking together

Folks,

For two years now maybe three I have had at least 3 Carolina Wrens bunking
under my eaves tucked in under a big expired wasp nest about the size of a
large fist. Whenever I come in after dark during cold weather I can hear
them rustling around due to my presence.

Randy Emmitt
Durham, NC
www.rlephoto.com