Re: possible black-and-white warbler -- Charlotte

LOUISE . . .

Interesting sighting for mid-February.  :-)

There are several winter reports for this species for the South
Carolina Piedmont, but it's certainly uncommon.

Cheers,

BILL

-------

--

BILL HILTON JR., "The Piedmont Naturalist"
hilton@hiltonpond.org, (803) 684-5852, eFax: (503) 218-0845

Please visit our web sites at http://www.hiltonpond.org and
http://www.rubythroat.org

"Never trust a person too lazy to get up for sunrise or too busy to
watch the sunset."					BHjr.