Baker's Creek Park

Hello all! and Happy holiday....

Took a sunrise walk today up the Baker's Creek
Greenway into Baker's Creek Park in Kannapolis...
really nothing spectacular to report.... some nice
white throated sparrows and a few ruby crowned
kinglets... couldn't find a single warbler :(

However, sitting at home now in the thunderstorm
(2:40p), I see a Brown Creeper(!) trying to bathe(?)
in the raindrops at the end of the still bare branches
of the White Oaks outside my den window.

I think I'll just watch for awhile...

Steve in Kannapolis